View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #36
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
Anyone tried to activate Ads on a no-ad Touch?

UPDATE: does not work, as expected. Ads removed by Amazon can not be reactivated by this tool. Did not backup the "ads-folder" from my KSO Touch (until one hour ago) so anybody able to upload this adunits? Would like to recheck if I can activate the ads after having a non-ad Touch.
From what I gather, you need the adunits, and also the /usr/share/blanket/ad_screensaver as well as /mnt/us/system/.assets folder. I'll send you a PM with my zips.