View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
the original topic was not an lrf download guide, but an LRF containing the main pages of the wiki, to read offline.
I have internet on and off, and not always everywhere.

When downloading the wiki.mobileread.com,I have issues with all the PhP files that get downloaded with it, bringing the wiki to nearly 700MB in size.
Probably has to do with the way the wiki is build. I don't have this issue with wikipedia.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote