Thread: The Freeloaders
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #65
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Here's the information that the OP doesn't want anyone to see:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...graph-form.ars

It's not piracy that's killing the industry, it's a major change in the way we buy music. The same type of change is going to happen to the Agency 5 cartel, but it will probably take some time.

I was at a baseball game for my grandson last weekend, and another grandmother came by, saw my Kindle, and had to talk... Anyway, the first thing she said was "how about that decalskin, it's cool" and the second thing was the pricing changes going on with ebooks. Even someone who's not really into the scene is aware of the pricing changes, and was not happy about it. The agency cartel has mad a lot of folks mad about the prices, and it has happened at the worst possible time.