View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #1
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Would anyone like to read my ebook?

Hi Mobilereaders

I posted a link to a short story here a few months ago and got a good response so now ill do the same with new book

I have written a novella that is book one of many, it is called The Final Chapters.

Its kind of tech fiction/philosophy/thriller/mystery and I would love constructive crit and opinions, if your interested

You can DL it here in TomeRaider format and it plays for free in that so you don't need to buy TomeRaider.

The Final Chapters on Memoware

If anyone can convert it to another format id appreciate it

Thanks

Mat
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote