View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Added : And of course the EN notes can viewed and edited on Android and IOS devices. I don't know if the "evernote:blah-blah" links could be accessed from within any of the Android/IOS calibre gadgets (Cloud, Companion, Leger, Library...).
After a query from Tanjamuse I tried it with CC, and "evernote" links in a calibre comment work fine. Tapping the link on the Android device opens the Android evernote app and shows the contents of the link. Edits are synced back to the desktop (and everywhere else).

CC does not today support the authors link, so to use evernote with CC the custom comments column approach is best. You can put multiple links into the comments field. Yes, this means that the author links are duplicated into every book, but they shouldn't change frequently. If there is demand I can look at changing CC to support both the current internal link and an external link if it exists.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote