View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #119
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
It seams that your touchscreen flat cable has bad contact in its socket. Take cable out, cut off couple millimeter, insert it back. In the most cases that helps.
Thank you for the suggestion.

I may go ahead and actually do that. I'll take it apart again and see how much "play" there is in the cable. I'll also try to jiggle it around to see if that is indeed the problem.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote