View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #69
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Maybe we should do a poll: Who has turned the WiFi off to make sure they don't get the update, and who is checking every five minutes hoping they do get it.
Well, I synced my Glo and it got the update while I was opening my browser to check the messages in this forum. Takes all the fun out of it. I was expecting the new firmware after the Kobo desktop app updated a couple of days back.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote