View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
No, it doesnt work with DRMd audiobooks, I suspect none of the iTunes downloaded books would work with anything else except iPod on Apple devices. Most of mine are not DRMd, but those that are cannot be played in this app. I have a very few downloaded via iTunes, the rest are sourced elsewhere and converted to m4b, bookmarkable, via Audiobook Builder.
Audible does not use Apple DRM, they have their own DRM and audio books that work in Audible will work on all audible supported devices.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote