View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #21931
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
hmmm maybe I should start flossing....
he,he,he.... no, I brushed and flossed like a good girl, but I smoked two packets a day (yes, way back ). And then I stopped smoking and I got parodontosis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
*shudders at all the teeth talk*.

I need another job. Badly. SOON.
Yes, I shudder too at all this teeth talk. My one black day per year is when I go to my dentist for a check-up and all. yuck, yuck

Good luck on finding a job. That must be difficult as your economy is as stressed as is ours.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote