View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #26
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
How do you use yours? Different books on different readers? Or did you replace one for another?
Sometimes different books for different readers, other times I might be reading the same book on more than one device. It really just depends on what I want to read on at the moment, though since I got the Paperwhite I've mainly been reading on that.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote