View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
lorraineg57
Enthusiast
lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Iphone 4
New ST taking forever first charge?

I bought my in-laws each a Simple Touch for Christmas. I wanted to charge them and pre-load them with books. The one seems to be taking forever
to charge. I started charging it with my nook classic charger and after over 3 hours it was only at 30 something percent. I then replaced the charging cord with the one that came with the ST (thinking maybe a faulty connection?) and it's still not charged a few hours later. I'd plugged the other one in and gone out shopping so I'm not exactly sure how long that one took to charge.

I'm hoping this is just a first time thing, don't want to be giving defective gifts.
lorraineg57 is offline   Reply With Quote