View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #112
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
Hmmm, this question interests me strangely ...
Ralph Sir Edward, can you provide any details of said infighting? a link?

I ask because I wanted to convert and upload some Thurber pieces, including "Mitty", (if I ever finish my current endless project), and PM'ed HarryT whether they were safe to upload (I had done some checking, and the heirs have been duly diligent about renewing U.S. copyright on almost every Thurber work). His view was that it should be ok to upload them.

Now I'm nervous again. More information would be highly appreciated.
Grannygrump, please PM George H, who did the Lester Dent Doc Savages. And look at the notes on the #55 Doc Savage adventure.

Note: George H's Dashiell Hammets were taken down by Alex, for example...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote