View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #49
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
CORRECTION! I was wrong about it being PU Leather. The price was so low, I just assumed it wasn't real, but that was an error on my part. The auction description clearly states this as being Leather.

I'm no expert in leather, but this certainly looks and feels like real leather to me. I dug my fingernail into it a little and it feels very real. The only difference between this and my (official) K4 cover, is that this one is slightly textured and therefore not quite as smooth as the K4's.

As for photos...I only have the Black right now and it's not photographing very well in this lighting. Frankly, the images in that eBay auction are probably better, at least for the black one anyway.

However, I ordered 2 more Saturday...the purple and the dark brown. I'd be happy to post photos of those when they arrive, so you can see their true colors. I never trust images posted by sellers, especially those from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. They're notorious for doctoring them up to look brighter and prettier than they really are.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote