View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Unexpected output from Markdown conversion to ePub

I am testing conversion of guitar tab music, (formatted as Markdown plain-text), to ePub and getting some odd results. Guitar tab lines start with a vertical-bar, "|", character and for some reason this seems to be triggering <table> tags in the output. I have re-checked the Markdown specification and there is no support for tables so I'm not sure what's going on here. It's definitely the "|" characters because changing them to "!" converts as expected.

Source (sample), output ePub and conversion log attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Tab.txt (323 Bytes, 243 views)
File Type: epub Tab.epub (2.6 KB, 215 views)
File Type: txt Log.txt (4.0 KB, 249 views)
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote