View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
7" KFHD In Stock At Local Best Buy

I stopped by there a few hours ago and they have about 100 in stock. Imagine that, I wonder if most BB stores have that many and if so you can do the math on availability.

Anywho, it was already on a kiosk in demo mode only (like the previous Fire).
I fooled with it for about 15 minutes and while hard to make any kind of judgment obviously while in that mode, I liked it for a starting impression.

It had some magazines, audiobooks, movies and books available to browse.

Reviews are already pouring in at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-HD...owViewpoints=1

Will I trade my old Fire in for around $75 and get this one? Time will tell but probably!
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote