View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #20
Duodora
Enthusiast
Duodora began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
If you like the Honor series, you might want to check out Elisabeth Moon's "Heris Serrano series" at www.baen.com. I find some of her books similar to the Honor series but many are not yet in ebook format. (Note "Sheepfarmer's Daughter" & "The Deed of Paksenarrion" are totally different.)

As far as Weber is concerned, I'm waiting for the third in the Hell's Gate series.
Thanks for the suggestion! I tried the Sheepfarmer's Daughter a few months ago and couldn't get into it (just couldn't really like the main character). But these are a bit different? I've heard a lot of things about Elizabeth Moon!

wayrad--I absolutely love Lois McMaster Bujold! Sadly the first Miles book I read was one of the last ones ( ) but I'm slowly working my way forward through the series I just read Cordelia's Honor and am on to Barrayar!

Oh dear, I hope Weber doesn't kill off Harrington! I'm all about enough deaths to make things realistic, but I guess I just like to think of characters like Honor as immortal (as silly as that sounds).

Thanks for all of the replies!
Duodora is offline   Reply With Quote