View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #106
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Cake Recipes from Scratch - Grama G's Top Ten Can't Get Enough Cake Recipes From Scratch - Scrumptious Dessert Recipes You Will Love! (Grama G's Top Ten Homemade Recipes From Scratch) [Kindle Edition] Rose Taylor (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Cake-Recipes-S...s_154606011_98

For years my friends have been asking for my dessert recipes, not all my personal recipes, but certain ones in particular, my gram’s recipes from her cake cookbook! I’ve always joked that they were top secret…truth was, that everyone loved them so much, I wanted them to remain the special treat that only I could take credit for at our get togethers!

The best way to describe these delicious dessert recipes found in my grams cake cookbook is to have you recall how a specific aroma or taste can take you back in time to a special memory, well that’s what these cake recipes do. They just give you a warm fuzzy feeling of comfort and down home goodness!

The following dessert recipes have been handed down through four generations of home baking. From our home to yours, I’m sharing our long standing family favorite recipes transcribed directly from the original handwritten cookbook that my mom received from her mom.

These cakes are so moist and scrumptious, it’s near impossible not to go back for thirds!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote