View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb11800 View Post
! Hi there,
I'm having a hell of a time converting something relatively simple: It's basically just a series of pictures in Jpeg format (a childrens book).. I converted the images into a 16 page .pdf and then ran it through Calibre. The problem is, after the conversion, the pages are all over the place (split into 2, half above, half below).. all I want it each jpeg to be displayed correctly (one per page).
Anyone have any advice? (perhaps the pdf conversion isnt the best idea?)
HUGE thanks in advance!
You got it in 1.
Place your Jpegs on HTML pages and feed the HTML to Calibre
Or
Use Sigil for simple (without resorting to code view) WYSWYG EPUB.
(BTW Word can make some pretty messy/bloated bunch of EPUB code)

You might also take time to review the limitations of some of the alternate devices and formats for limitations before you start (to save spending effort, only to see it ignored by some formats).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote