View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #14
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Late last year I contacted this company Qoppa Software with a similar idea.

Their PDF Studio has all the capabilities (and more) that everyone seems to want available in a linux package. They have an Android app qPDFnotes as well that does pretty much what is wanted for the Onyx reader .

Basically they would be willing to port a version for a reader if there was enough community interest. They have all the necessary linux tools/libraries to do it .

My contact there was

Gerald Holmann
Qoppa Software
+1 (404) 685-8733
www.qoppa.com
gerald.holmann@qoppa.com

in my opinion this would be a much better solution than an xjournal port if its actually doable.

thre is a video of the android app in operation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of1rT4i0F_Q
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote