View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #287
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
How I can change the names to english with the xcf file? I use the one Paola post and shows now the correct positions for the 902 , but this one looks clenaer!
Hi,

first of all you need gimp. This is a free (photoshop alike, if not better ) open source program. If you use Linux, it is already part of your distribution. If you are on Windows, it should not be a problem to get a binary. Even on Mac: no problem.

The xcf-extension for gimp is what psd is for photoshop.
If you open the xcf-file included in the zip, you can edit the text-layers separately from the picture-layer. I loaded up a quick screencast how to do this and Part 2 and moving textlayers This is only one - quick and dirty - way to handle this case. Normally one would also add one layer for each (transparent) icon and a separate empty background. Be aware, when you never worked with such a program: this is not like working with "Paint" You have to get used to it and work out your skills. Be patient

For other tutorials and the very good gimp-documentation, please have a look at that. And a tip: You should be able to export the xcf with gimp to a photoshop-file (psd) and open it with photoshop (I didn't test this).

Greets
Axel

Last edited by apos; 01-05-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: 2nd video
apos is offline   Reply With Quote