View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Android Device Plugin and Samsung Tab

Hi:

I have setup the android plugin to send the books to the main memory but it keeps sending the books to the mini-sd card. The only way I can get it to send the books to the main memory is when the card is not connected to the tab. How do I get it to send to books to the main memory and not the card when the card is installed? I need the books on the main memory in order for the kindle app to see them.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote