View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
I still think the technology is a little way off, but I don't think it will be really pushed on the 6" market. That size people have an ereader mainly for reading novels (which as we know comes in black and white).

What really surprises me is why hasn't there been any development in reflective LCD?? Some people rave about their Jetbooks (5" B&W), and given LCD is already colour capable....next step I think is make it non-back lit.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote