View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Snicker.

I got the part where, essentially, the catalog upload time is what is is ... for now. And, I can live with that, especially now that school's started back up, I really don't have time to mess about with my books as much as I did in the summer.

Thanks for the answers!

I snicker because after y'all said "that's the way it works, for now - oh, and we are working on making it better," y'all WAY lost me in your discussion! I reecognized the words "the" and "and" in your conversation, but that's about it.

Just a quick reminder to me not to get too uppity when I think I've figured something out...

In all honesty, this putting ebooks in a cloud and creating a catalog to access that library seems a bit like magic to me. I am just loving all the new technology and the education I am getting about it. So, my thanks to the developers for this Calibre2OPDS prgram and to you who posted here to answer my question.

I am always amazed that when I don't know the answer to an e-book related question, MobileRead posters are there for me. You guys rock!

Thanks.
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote