View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #35
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
But the OP's serial number (B006) implies that his is a Wifi+3G version. I would compare his firmware revision with ones that are confirmed NOT working.
I have tested the ;debugOn/~exec sequence on the same model (B006) with the same FW level. Doesn't work.

I have both a WiFi (B008) and WiFi+3G (B006) models to test with. The command are accepted, but no on-screen output is produced.

Actually, I suspect that if ecostin tries to do a factory reset to his Kindle (Settings->Reset your Kindle), his magic powers will likely disappear as well.

Last edited by porkupan; 09-08-2010 at 09:40 AM.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote