View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:53 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by varioflux View Post
In 3 days, my kindle separated several times from the cover when he had not encountered anything more dangerous than going back and forth between my nightstand and my hands, and that's enough for me. No need to take it outside to try harder, considering the price of the animal!
My case did that in the first day or so, but it's been absolutely fine since then. I suspect it takes a while for the case to mould itself to the shape of the back of the Kindle so the magnets attach firmly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote