View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:47 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Black Friday 2017

Black Friday 2017 -- Tablets, eReaders, Media Players
  • Black Friday 2017 ----> Fri 24 Nov
  • Cyber Monday 2017 --> Mon 27 Nov
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Guess what? It's Black Friday time once again. I generally start things up when the first BF ad drops. This year, the BF ad for Harbor Freight dropped on 02 Oct.

BF is no longer a 2-3 day shopping event. Thanks to a major shift to online shopping, BF now lasts several weeks with frequent deals that may or may not be better than the planned doorbusters.

The last several years saw online BF deals starting just after midnight on Thanksgiving morning, with some stores opening their doors later that day. This year will see a change in the trend of stores being open on Thanksgiving day as most of them will be closed.

Again, expect to see stores offer bonus deals and earlier shopping times for their preferred customers (memberships, reward cards, etc).

Feel free to post any BF stories and experiences you may have. Pics and videos are also welcome. I hate dull, boring threads loaded with stats.
Only book-related hardware will be tracked in this thread (tablets, ereaders, media players, computers, digital storage, accessories, etc). The OP will serve as a master index for these categories, linking to ad scans and posts with device and pricing specifics.

Off-Topic Deals: I don't mind if you point out deals in non-book related categories, but discussions should take place in the appropriate threads and forums listed below. Remember, the primary focus of this thread is book-related technology.

Where do I look/post for BF deals about:

Hardware DealsMedia Deals
Table of Contents | Store IndexMedia Deals IndexBuying GuidesBlk Fri Websites.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-22-2017 at 04:21 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote