View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #1372
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
The only button that works is the one to rename the device. Even if you click in other parts of the window or uncheck the device it won't enable the other buttons. My configuration is for each device(but I just have one haha)but like I said the backing up is working fine.
OK. I was fixing a problem with no devices in the list. It did seem to be working when I have all my devices defined, so I might have broken when there was only one. I'll have a look at it tonightl.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote