View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheostaticsfan View Post
With seizures and looking for "illegal files" is anyone worried for their ebooks? Their readers? Their de-DRMed books?

I'm considering a trip to the US and am wondering what the risk REALLY is...
Have come back into U.S. two times since I started carrying my ebook reader, once from Canada by car and once by air, plus one domestic air flight. No problems. I just leave my ebook reader, turned off, in my purse and run it through security scan - no problems.
Can't imagine that immigration/customs would even understand about drm and undrm books.
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote