View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Unfortunately, no way to save the moves from a game. At the least they could have had a menu option to display the entire move list (or as many as could fit on the screen at a time) that you could take a screenshot of. Guess you could screenshot after every 4 black moves, but that's a bit lame. It would be especially cool (but weird) if you could export the move list to 'my clippings.txt'..

Seems they could have optimized the piece and move selection, e.g. with keyboard shortcuts of some sort. It's annoying not to have a way to move the cursor diagonally. For example, the keys surrounding 'S' could be an alternate cursor navigation facility, where Q moves up-left, Z down-right, X down, S selects, etc. Then you could use two fingers, etc. to move more quickly.

Well, but it's $2.99. I will be pitting against Shredder on my iPod Touch...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote