View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
This extension provides exactly the functionality I was searching for. I too can not believe that Amazon did not include such a setting on the Voyage.

I have run into one issue, though.... I use a passcode to lock my Kindle. If the Kindle falls asleep or I close the cover while the extension is activated, I can not type in my password to unlock the device. Because it is not unlocked, the page turn buttons do not work, so I can't deactivate the extension.

The only workaround I've found is to restart the device using the power button, which in turn disables the extension completely requiring opening KUAL to reenable it. Is there a more elegant solution?
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote