View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #18
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianfox View Post
I've seen a few authors (I think Cory Doctorow may fall into this category) who've released ebooks in a rather limited set of formats and relied upon the user community to assist in creating the other formats. I'm not sure if this could be worked into a pay model as I've only ever seen free works with this model, but perhaps a discount on a future ebook purchase to readers who convert a basic HTML file into another format might work?

Just thinking out loud here.
Interesting notion. (taking another note) I'll see how many I can create with the given programs and go from there.

Heck, I'd be willing to give discounts to people who reviewed or brought in new readers! (Taking another note. I wonder if you can put a "recommended by" into an order form....So much to learn...my head hurts. )
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote