View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #11
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabo View Post
I have just been given a Kimble. I logged onto Amazon and set up account using Australian credit card and gmail account. Then I sent myself an amazon gift card to my other email. I then logged off and set up another amazon account with new email address and used gift card to purchase. I have bought 5 books and a magazine subscription. Same works for Apple itunes.
Genius!

But I thought you need a US credit card (or PayPal account) to register a US iTunes account.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote