View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #518
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I don't tell my wife how much I spend on books and neither does she. Don't ask, Don't Tell (or keep records )

You will need a spreadsheet. I don't think calibre even has the core utilities to do this (sum)
I don't either. Some sort of user configurable statistics screen might be handy. But, maybe it can be done using a catalogue? At the least, it should be able to produce a CSV file with the appropriate data.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote