View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Not really. If I spend more than 8 hours a day using that thing then I need to get a life! Geez, 8 hours is a traditional work day. My iPad claims 10 hours but it typically lasts no more than 8.

I don't think I'm likely to spend more than eight hours either, but if I'm away from home, and the effective battery life is really closer to five hours, it becomes problematic if downloading or streaming much at all. With regard to the iPad, that may be part of my problem is that I might be conditioned by the fact that for the first 15 months I had it, I was getting the advertised 10 hours per day (now at around 7). But, time will tell. Thanks for the input.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote