View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 03:52 PM   #72
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The one thing that makes Sony Readers better than any Kindle is the fact that you can turn them off. Kindles you keep having to keep he battery topped up or they will go flat.
Honestly I wish Sony was still making Readers. They had high quality builds and software (except for those pathetic 600, 700 and 900 screens). Unfortunately – at least in the United States – I don't think they could compete on price with Amazon and (at the time) Barnes & Noble. Besides, I think Sony was going through quite an upheaval when they dropped eReaders. I think that was also the time when a lot of their consumer electronic products were dropped (including, I think, laptop and desktop computers).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote