View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #69
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
That's good advice for someone looking for a good reader to use, but it looks to me like the members buying the Sony devices have become collectors as well as readers. They like the tech, want at least one of each model, and the shortcomings are just part of each model's character. At $20 per device, it's cheap as far as collections go.
That's why I brought them up. If you're going to collect these models, Shop Goodwill is a bit cheaper than eBay, especially when they come with the lighted cases. But I wouldn't want to read on any of these Sony Readers either. I currently have a 600 that I'll probably give away or sell – and I'm definitely not in the market for a 700 or 900. It's kind of frustrating to see such good quality build with such a poor screen. But the 300, 505 and the 350 (and I'm guessing the 650 and 950) are good Readers.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote