View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
If we put all of US together, including some of our best script writers LazyScott and SteveJordan, we could be a pretty good sequel for FRIENDS. Just all of us, lounging around in the lounge, chatting, arguing, singing, laughing..... Ordering Zany Carters and other assorted drinks ..... to go with UncleDuke's doughnuts....
We could have a show called Enemies, and it's about us all sitting around a coffee shop, smiling, talking about embarrassing things we did when we were kids, while each trying to poison each others' double-decaffeinated, skim soy milk, lattes. In the last episode, badgoodDeb chases me to the airport where I'm leaving for Paris (to fight a jetboot-to-jetboot battle to the death with Queen Zee), and she finally proposes (that I stand up against the wall while she crucifies me with a mini-crossbow).

UncleDuke is Gunther. He was my favourite character in Friends (he gave out coffee and dough-related sweetness).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote