View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #112
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
I cannot believe that Kobo thinks there isn't a substantive difference for readers between Epub, Kepub or PDF and between DRM and non-DRM.

It has occurred to me that Amazon is dominating ebooks not because it is so good at ebook retailing but because all of their competitors are so terribly, terribly bad at it.

(Except for Smashwords...I them.)

Somebody mentioned that Smashwords doesn't list DRM status -- that is because Smashwords doesn't use DRM, everything is DRM free.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote