Thread: Silliness Neko-Chan's T-Shirt list
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #45
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I tried for a long time to come up with a slogan that expressed the wish to have a right that other people's opinions be informed and considered, but I never had much luck getting that down to something that would go on a shirt well.
Reminds me of a comedian's routine (I can't recall whom), based on the expression "there are no stupid questions" and "it doesn't hurt to ask".

His contention was that there are stupid questions, and it should hurt to ask them.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote