View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #127
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Read !

What time do we have to read the books (e-books, eBooks, books) when we're actively debating one of life's mysteries....

p.s. why's it always a book we read, and not a story (or should that be eStory)
A book might contain a story, but it might not. It might be a cookbook or a non-fiction book. "Book" is the more general term, we might use a more specific if appropriate. We might say "I read a really good book", or if we want to be more specific, we might say "I read a really good short story" or "I read a really good novel."

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That's it, I'm going to the John.
Say hi to John for me! It "the John" sort of like calling Donald Trump "the Donald"?
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote