View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #21627
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
There is an IPhone app that you can use to buy and pay for your coffee.
That's neat! The Japanese Apple App site doesn't offer that one, and I've never seen anyone using their phones at the register. I know there is such an app for McDonalds here though. I see the kids flashing their phones to the counter staff. Unfortunately, there are quite a few apps that are only available from the US Apple Store. I've run into this before.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote