View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #58
rgc2005
rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'rgc2005 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
My KF works exceptionally well for what it was designed to be which is an ereader. I have had zero problems when I use it for that purpose. It also serves me quite well as a light duty email, crm and meeting tablet. The lack of a camera is no big deal since I have everything tied to my Evernote account. There are a few "Waiting Room" games like WWF and Bejeweled that are perfect as well.
For GPS functionality I have tried several apps with limited success. I can use one or two apps using my iphones hotspot feature that work ok, just a bit cludgy. Since the KF was not designed for this purpose I do not hold it against Amazon. It does however put the GPS "Turn by Turn" on my list of "Must haves" when the next generation comes to market.
rgc2005 is offline   Reply With Quote