View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #52
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I've never had an issue with Windows for the last 20 years I've used it...
Then you have been extremely lucky

I've had my fair share of issues across various versions, some of which required a re-install and some of which were bad enough to require a wipe and start clean. That said, given the number of different processor and hardware combinations that Windows supports, I've always been amazed that it runs at all. Microsoft do a great job with that. My Apple devices have been less troublesome, although not trouble free, but given the more tightly defined hardware they support, they have an easier job to do.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote