View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #48
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks to Android or thanks to Amazon's interface/launcher or thanks to some specific app causing problems?

My Transformer never crashes nor does my Nook Tab. Come to that, my aunt has a Fire and she's never had an issue either.
I've have replied sooner, but my Windows desktop just blue screened again, and my Windows laptop is in the middle of a long Startup repair operation because it crashed too many times yesterday....now, what were we talking about...oh yeah...
Nope, my Fire has never crashed, nor has my wife's new Android smartphone, though it's only been running (24x7) for a few weeks now.

Certainly Some third party apps we've tried have forced stopped now and then. That situation has always been resolved by clicking "OK" and going about our business with no further problem.

I suspect hn333 is a dev on MS systems (as I am) who is dryly joking with us. I don't think anyone can be so completely wrong about such an obvious matter.
Next he'll tell us that Windows Phone 7 has "won" the handset battle.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote