Thread: Touch Search function
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think what is happening is that the book is available in a different geographic region; and unfortunately the info shown in the drop down is based on all books, not your region.

Spelling wise, I think that is your browser doing the spell check; not the forum.

Nook wise; it all comes down to what variety of DRM is used on their ePub books. It appears their variety of ePub DRM is similar to the old Palm eReader and uses the Name and CC# that was used to buy the book. I really don't know if the Kobo supports that variant.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote