View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:30 AM   #4
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Seems that the comments are reflecting the same as in Norway, namely the price rather than the visibility and access.
I have been complaining at the Norwegian e-books costing NOK 279,- (~US$ 50,-).
Well, perhaps I shouldn't complain as the Danish e-books have an RRP of DKK 299,- which is about US$ 57,-

So, in my opinion, I actually hope this approach fails badly until the e-book prices come down to a sensible level. As "accepted" in US with $9,99 we Scandinavians would "accept" a price of NOK/DKK/SEK 99,- per e-book. (And probably €9,99 for Finland).
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote