View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #46
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post

I can't watch someone cut open a steak and all that blood comes out ... Yuck. It makes me nauseous to even think about it. I also hate the taste of beef and lamb, I've been forced to eat this kind of meat when I still lived at home.

Now that I can choose what I make for dinner, I only eat poultry. Or I make a vegetarian dish. Pork I can stand but barely. Maybe once every month.
I mostly eat chicken, but second is pork, then lamb and last beef... I hardly eat fish - sometimes prawns and oysters.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote