View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 03:09 PM   #6
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Here's a small glitch I found:

Single Field Edit > Predefined Value > Today on a timestamp column seems to have trouble with timezones.

I'm -4:00 GMT, and running an action at 3:30 pm produces a timestamp of 7:30 pm. Not sure what would happen if I ran it when the timezones are on different dates.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to produce timestamps of the time that the action was created....not the time it was run. Odd.
Sorry. I made a last minute change before posting that altered it. Can you try this one attached here and report back on it.

Edit: You will have to remove the action and add it again.

Last edited by capink; 11-21-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: attached version moved to first post
capink is offline   Reply With Quote