View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:51 AM   #6
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I not an AZW3 user, but my understanding is that these don't have any separate internal files like epubs do. Hence, the conversion from HTML to AZW3 loses this. The conversion to ePub has to create files and uses a simple name.
Exactly my point. Instead of using a simple name, the HTML -> EPUB track uses the long-and-ugly-filename of the original file. As I said, if later, the name of the EPUB file changes because of Calibre rules, this will have no impact on the names of the internal html files. And I will get two series of ugly filenames: the internal html files and the epub file itself. This is my issue.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote