View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
No worries about the title. I just thought I'd mention it and try and save someone else a little disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKeeper View Post
I'd say that we could get the base PixelQi display, 16G, No 3g for $500, 32G $650 and up to $800 for 3G connectivity.

What this range tells you is that they want to match iPad pricing (low $300 will be for the LCD model) so you can expect price and features to match, (except for flash memory)
You seem to believe that the price range covers different models. I'm not clear from the technoloholik link which seems to be the source of that price range that that is the case.

The only mention of additional models is a non-3g model for regions (India) where 3g doesn't really exist. I interpret the price range not as a range for low end models to high end models, but as a "gee, here's where we think this one device will fall between."

Quote:
I might have a chance to chat with the CEO very soon, I'll ask about the SD spec.
Thanks, that info would be welcomed.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote